We understand that the COVID-19 situation is ever-evolving. While we reserve the right to change the requirements at any time, we are currently not requiring proof of vaccination or masks at this time.
However, surrounding businesses (such as restaurants) may set their own guidelines and require proof of vaccination.
Furthermore, we have employees and customers coming from numerous countries. Each country has its own requirements, and many still have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place. As part of our duty of care (to ensure that all attendees get home safely and on time to their loved ones), we ask that if you display any symptoms or are feeling unwell, please refrain from attending the conference.
If you become ill with COVID-19 symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, here are some steps you should take:
- Immediately return to your room and inform the event staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask you to isolate in your hotel room and do not mix with attendees of the conference. We want to limit further exposure.
- You will need to reach out to your travel insurance provider and inform them about your illness. They will also advise on hospitalization, treatment, etc.
- You will need to work with the hotel to stay throughout your self-isolation. AVEVA will not be responsible for covering any costs of hotel, food, transport and flight change fees associated with any positive COVID-19 cases whilst at the event.
Please bring your own masks. We will not supply masks at the event.
We will not provide personal-size hand sanitizers to attendees.
AVEVA will not pay for anything additional.
An email confirmation will be sent to you after you register for the event and your payment has been received. If you register for a hotel, you will receive a separate email with the hotel confirmation one week prior to the event. If you would like to make changes to your hotel reservation, please email email@example.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes, and we will work with you to update your registration.
Sign up here for learning labs and attend in person to expand your expertise. Gain access to training cloud environments (pre-registration is required).
Pursue completion certificates to share your accomplishments with your colleagues and friends.
You may purchase a "Full Guest Pass" during registration for $200 per person. This year, guests are invited to join three evening events: the Monday Welcome Reception, Tuesday Offsite Event, and Wednesday Expo Reception. Guests must be 21 years or older.
The guest pass provides your guest(s) with a badge to enter and participate in those evening events. No other guest meals are provided.
You are welcome to send a substitute attendee at no charge. Please send an email with this request to email@example.com. We will follow up with further details needed to register the new substituted guest.
- Event: You are welcome to send a substitute attendee at no charge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Cancellations received by September 22, 2023 will be refunded full payment. Confirmed registrants who cancel after September 22 or “no show” will be charged the full amount.
- Hotel: You are welcome to send a substitute attendee at no charge, please email email@example.com with your request. To avoid hotel cancellation charges, please email the hotel directly at least 72 hours prior to your stay to adjust or cancel your reservation. Cancelling within 72hrs. will result in full hotel charges.
- Voucher: Customers registering with a voucher will receive a voucher refund if the cancellation is received by September 22, 2023. Please contact your representative/CSM once you cancel your registration, to make sure your voucher is re-instated. After September 22, 2023, your voucher will not be refunded.
Yes, but we expect a sold out event; therefore, we recommend registering early.
Payments may be made by wire transfer, purchase order, or with the following credit cards: Visa or Mastercard. All currency accepted for registration fees must be in US Dollars. If you would like to pay with a purchase order, select wire transfer during the registration process and then send your PO and confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org. POs and Wire Transfers will not be accepted after October 6, 2023, and all attendees must be paid in full to attend.
Please refer to your confirmation email, which will have a link to the invoice/receipt. You may also download your invoice at the final stage of the registration process.
If you chose a room during registration, a credit card will be needed to confirm your hotel reservation, but you will not be charged until you arrive on site. All major credit cards are accepted for the guarantee. Substitutions are allowed for hotel rooms within our block. To avoid hotel cancellation charges, please email the hotel directly at least 72 hours prior to your stay to adjust or cancel your reservation. Cancelling within 72 hours of your check-in date will result in full hotel charges.
On the first page of registration, there is a box where you can enter your discount code.
Once a discount code is applied you can not revise or change the code.
Hotel confirmation numbers will be sent to your email one week prior to the event start date.
We have an allocated block of rooms at each of the hotels. If a hotel does not show as an option, it is sold out for the dates you are requesting. Please select a different hotel. Rooms will be based on availability, so please book early!
Depending on your nationality, you may need either an ESTA or a full visa to enter the USA. You are responsible for determining your visa requirements and obtaining the correct documentation for your business visit to the USA. We have partnered with CIBT Visas, a global business visa provider, to give you additional support. Please click here and follow the instructions to receive guidance.
See the US Embassy website for more information. Please ensure that you apply for all documentation in good time. Check that your passport issue and expiry dates are valid for your travel.
A real-time agenda will be posted and updated on the agenda overview page to help you schedule your time and travel. There will be weekly updates as content is approved and scheduled. Please check back frequently.
Please wear your event badge to all group functions and meetings so that you can be readily identified as an AVEVA World attendee.
As a company, we have a duty of care to all our attendees to ensure they can return home safely after the event. While we cannot guarantee there will not be local COVID transmission at the event, we have put in place event protocols that extend beyond the local regulations.
During the registration process, you will need to review and agree to the AVEVA responsibility statement. Please refer to the health & safety page for more details.
- Business casual attire is appropriate for meetings and evening functions. No jeans or sneakers.
- Wear layers - San Francisco weather and temperatures in the conference venue can vary significantly throughout the day.
A Mamava Suite for nursing mothers is located at the Moscone West on Level 2 in the rear of the building (near bathrooms/Room 2024). The access code is 4015 (free of charge). The pods are not equipped with refrigerators, and Moscone Center does not provide refrigeration for breast milk.
Our team does its best to accommodate food allergies and special diets based on your notes during registration. On site, we ask that you please communicate directly with the hotel and conference staff should you require anything additional.