Getting started with ATPI
Because of AVEVA’s Duty of Care, H-OSIsoft colleagues are asked to follow the below process. If you have already completed an ATPI eProfile, you will not be required to create one again.
- If you are NOT based in EMEA or North America:
Visit OneSpace: How to Book Travel to find your local ATPI contact. You will need to provide details of your travel requirements, and passport & payment details securely. ATPI will provide instructions on how to do the same.
- If you ARE based in EMEA or North America, please follow the below steps:
Step 1: Register
- Go to the eProfile website
Add the welcome code AVEVAUK (for all EMEA locations) or AVEVAUS (for all North America locations, including Canada) and complete the form. Make sure to use your AVEVA work email address.
Once registered - on the Sign In page, click Forgot Password/Reset Password and enter your email address. A code will be sent to you via email, which you can then use to create a new password. Please note that the email may go to your personal/alternate email account that you listed during registration.
Step 2: Complete your profile
- Once you have reset your password, log in with your AVEVA work email address that you listed during registration and your new password.
- Once you have gained access, click Edit Profile to complete your personal profile.
- NOTE: Profiles can only be saved and completed once all the mandatory requirements have been added including passport and flight payment details. Please ensure your name matches your passport exactly.
Add your credit card information to the Payment section. You will be able to expense your flight via the h-OSIsoft Concur site after your travel has been booked by the ATPI team (contact info in next step).
Add any frequent flyer/other membership programmes you wish to add.
You may change or update your traveler profile once created via the eProfile website by signing in with your email address and password.
Step 3: Book your travel
Once you have completed your profile, please contact the relevant ATPI team (contact information below) to request your travel to San Francisco by providing your ideal/preferred times and dates:
Step 4: Expense your booking
Once the ATPI team has completed your booking and you receive an email confirmation, you may expense your booking via the h-OSIsoft Concur site.